Starting Your Paper
There are 3 parts to your research paper: 1-Introduction, 2-Body, 3-Conclusion. Each part has its own purpose and should be written to serve only that purpose.
- attracts the attention of your audience
- states your thesis statement
- provides the main reasons for your thesis statement
- holds the evidence to support your reasons
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING PARENTHETICAL DOCUMENTATION TO CITE YOUR EVIDENCE!
- is the largest part of your paper (minimum 3 paragraphs)
- restates your thesis statement
- wraps up the paper in an interesting way